SOLD - GLASS JOHN LEWIS BREAKFAST BAR TABLE WITH 2 x MADE BAR STOOLS

JKO

GLASS JOHN LEWIS BREAKFAST BAR TABLE WITH 2 x MADE BAR STOOLS. 

Table has a brushed chrome metallic frame with glass top. Very good condition.

2 x bar stools from MADE. Walnut frames with faux leather black padded seats. One is in good condition, the other has some minor peeling - see photos.

Collection from Brockley, SE4 2ES

IMG_5575.png

• JKO changed the title to SOLD - GLASS JOHN LEWIS BREAKFAST BAR TABLE WITH 2 x MADE BAR STOOLS

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Here's me thinking it was because of the posh street name and exclusive location 😁 Seriously, you may have a point. We always seem to have a small PO van parked up here of a morning and for an hour or two sometimes whilst the postie do their rounds. We used to have a regular bloke for quite a while but not for the last month now. It can be one of two others that seem to chop and change. Next time i get a chance i will ask one of them what their new routine is. I do think that they're actually delivering more small packages and fliers etc than they are actual letters. So much of what was regular post is now doable online. Rent statements, utility bills etc. Actually thinking about it i can't remember the last time i received a paper bill or invoice.
    • We are on upland road and have had nothing for two weeks. Neighbour has just been over, spoke to a parcel delivery driver for Royal Mail this morning. Apparently the Peckham rye sorting office is, to quote ‘in meltdown and the manager couldn’t care less’. How about we all post on x on the Royal Mail feed at a fixed time and bombard them with the same complaint? 
    • You are nearer to the delivery office there, aren't you? I wonder if that's why? 
    • But so do M&S, don't they?
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In