Free Tower fan - collection today

Gribjam

• Gribjam changed the title to Free Tower fan - collection today

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Well if you ain't old enough to get that reference what are you doing on EDF on a Saturday night LOL.  No offence meant.
    • Had to google that reference as not old enough to get it.  I don’t find any particular humour in people thinking they (and their dogs) are above the rules. But I also understand that plenty of people are also deeply afraid of calling out any antisocial behaviour.   
    • The painstaking preparation work involving ridding my garden of 30 years worth on bamboo has been finished and everything is ready for the delivery of turf for the planned wild flower meadow at the back of my garden. I am so grateful to Sayed for his idea for this and cannot wait for it to be laid.  
    • I had a similar problem when I took my son in for emergency care and didn't go back to the car for 12 hours. The parking company did waive my fine in view of the circumstances.  I understand that a number of drivers with blue badges (but may not be the actual holders) were using the hospital blue badge spaces frequently as a car park for Denmark Hill station, so the spaces were often full all day. You're right - in Lambeth you can park in residents parking zones with blue badge, but not in Southwark (which has always seemed a bit strange to me). The streets on that side of Denmark Hill (the road) are Lambeth. I thought that the one vehicle rule only applied to the electronic blue badge in Southwark. If you go with a different driver, you can take the physical blue badge and use it in their car - that's what we've done so far.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In