Men’s Road Bike, Campagnolo parts, broken back wheel - £160

daniel87

Men’s Road bike £160

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1O9JMvr4i0AUPdWfeTOQC0qAdVh-J560V

Selling my bike as it needs a little attention and I do not have the time to work on it anymore, due to time management issues relating to a small baby.

Great looking bike with good condition campagnolo parts, 1 inch carbon forks and nearly new grip tape. It’s 55cm top tube/56cm seat tube, I’m 5.11 and I find this to be more than comfortable.

Please note this bike does not come with pedals or the saddle which is pictured. This was sold separately hence the reduction in price.

The back wheel sadly suffered a knock recently, (I think someone may have given it a kick whilst I was in a shop) so this will need replacing, I can provide a spare wheel set from another Fixie/single speed if needed for free. The bike is ridable though and this is really the only serious issue. 

The headset to fork tube area could do with updating - this would have been the next thing on my list, but the handlebars are fine.

This is a used bike so please take a look at the photos, there’s some cosmetic damage, mainly on the frame and I’ve described the condition of the parts below.

The parts alone are worth quite a bit - priced to sell as we need the space.

Transition aluminium frame (used condition)

55cm top tube 

56cm seat tube 

GIR’S 1inch carbon forks (good condition) 

Campagnolo veloce 10 speed crankset 53/39 (good condition)

170mm cranks 

Campagnolo xenon 9 speed back derailleur 

Campagnolo veloce front derailleur 

Campagnolo xenon 9 speed shifters 

Campagnolo xenon front and back mechanical brakes (good condition)

Campagnolo quick release nuts front and back wheels.

Campagnolo vento g3 aluminium 700c wheel set (back wheel has suffered a knock and needs replacing - I can provide a back wheel set from a Fixie style road bike for free)

Continental gator hard shell tire front 700x23 (good condition)

Schwalbe Durano plus 700x23 tire back (used condition)

Mavic seat post (used condition)

KA lite headset (used condition could do with updating)

KA lite drop handlebars (good condition with almost new Clarks grip tape)

Feel free to WhatsApp for more info or viewing,

Daniel 07816170851

Pick up 5 mins from Honor Oak Park station.

IMG_3830.jpeg

• daniel87 changed the title to Men’s Road Bike, Campagnolo parts, broken back wheel - £160

Archived