Desk and drawers unit for sale

• nicoleb92 changed the title to Desk and drawers unit for sale

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• A general point is that we should all think about reducing short breaks with flights due to out carbon footprints, not that I am a particularly good example, but it you go longer rather than have a number of short breaks that is a good start.  Long distance train travel has its environmental benefits, but will take longer and cost a fair bit more - but an adventure. I traveled fairly extensively to the old communist block in the years after the collapse of the Soviet Union and saw places change quickly, often for the better but not always.  Some places can be over-run by tourists, worse still stag and hen do's.  Prague remains incredibly beautiful but spoiled in many ways. So looking at pretty, relatively quiet and certainly cheap places, Lublijana is nice.  Sofia is OK, but you may wish to tack on a day trip or two by train.  Tirana is a left field choice, but you'd best arrange some sort of tour of that part of Europe or even hire a car as there are lovely beach areas, UNESCO world heritage sites, nature reserves but grim bits in between.  Very cheap.  Danzig/Gdansk is interesting, as will the Baltic countries summer will quickly be ending. 
    • Praque might be a good start.  I have heard that Riga is very pretty, but I have never been.
    • This appears to be the update that some posters may have missed. 
    • Oh, such first world problems, if you're disgruntled about "over crowding" as someone has already said, go discuss it with the management or whoever is on duty. Venting here is highly unlikley to make any difference, unless you're trying to see if others have a similar experience to you
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In