Electrolux Portable Air Conditioner 9000 BTU - SOLD

boswell

SOLD

I am selling my Electrolux Portable Air Conditioner (EXP09HN1WI model). It works well and only selling as we've upgraded to a full-on built-in system. 

It is a powerful unit with 9000 BTU so will cool rooms quickly and works for larger rooms such as master bedrooms. It comes with a new hot air hose bought last year and a working remote.

The same unit can be seen on the John Lewis website at
https://www.johnlewis.com/electrolux-exp09hn1wi-portable-air-conditioner-white/p231882243

It was bought for around £500 and I still see these units selling for around £250-£300 second hand as they are 9000 BTU and Electrolux is a reliable brand.

I'm selling for £140 as it is quite old so has some marks on it and the original bung is missing so has a replacement. I want to be clear to any buyer that it is not in pristine condition to avoid disappointments. Some of the marks can be seen on the photo so take a look.

Despite it not looking like new it still works well and much better than smaller units (e.g. 7000 BTU) for cooling a double bedroom. Stay cool and beat the summer heat!

SOLD

air con unit.jpg

IMG_3328.jpg

• boswell changed the title to Electrolux Portable Air Conditioner 9000 BTU - SOLD

Archived