GCSE student looking for a summer job

Susie.C

Hey there! I'm a super motivated student who just finished my GCSEs with awesome predicted grades. Currently, I'm attending a GDST School and going to crush it there in my A-levels: studying Physics, Maths, Computing, and even doing  EPQ research on Thermoelectricity's domestic use! (Will tell you more if I’m employed) 

Skills:
- Tutoring: I can totally help with Maths and English (creative writing/Comprehension) up to Year 8. If your kid needs 11+ Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning support- I'm your tutor!
- Hablo Español?  I'm pretty good at Spanish, so I can give tutoring for up to Year 7 to 9. Cant teach the older ones yet! 
- Music: I'm a Grade 5 Pianist and can teach up to Grade 2. Let's jam! I am a Piano performer and the schools compère in the termly music events. 
- I've earned a bunch of badges in Girl Guild Rangers, specifically communication skills, volunteering, and even cooking (I make killer toasties!).
- Volunteer Work: I've worked with the under 9s girls' football team for my Duke of Edinburgh Bronze Award. Love working with little ones and teaching them new skills! 
- I might also get a job volunteering at the children’s library at the Barbican Centre. 

Interests:
Apart from being a tutoring guru, I'm into sports too! I play football for Athenlay FC, and I'm a regular cyclist at the Herne Hill Velodrome and I can Swim ! Also, count me in for fun adventures to local theatres, parks, museums, or clubs within 5 miles of SE15. Oh, and I can't forget my two adorable cats, Jucy and Marley!

Let's keep it real and have a blast while we learn and have fun together!

I will accept £15per hr 

I do not drink alcohol nor vape.

PS: In the future I would like to become a mechanical engineer so willing to accept any STEM based summer job/work experience. 

Availabily: Flexible with working hours and willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed: I can’t do domestic activities and I can’t cook very well; but can make toasties and I am great at ordering from Deliveroo, Just eat and I can take your child up to Gail’s .. et al.

Regards, 

Susie

(she/her)

Archived