David Goddens for Structural Repairs to Brickwork - Recommendation

Pam50

The flats where I live have recently undergone structural repairs to brickwork by David Goddens http://goddenstructural.com. Dave was recommended by the surveyor who did a Maintenance Survey. The work included the process of inserting helical beams to address rotational cracking.
The whole project was professionally managed and stress free for residents. There was excellent communication at all times, respect for property and the given timescale upheld.

David’s long experience at undertaking this kind of work was evident in the high quality of the finished work. 

Thoroughly recommend!

• 1 month later...

I also highly recommend David Godden’s Godden Structural Repair LLP. I had a really frustrating time getting quotes from several brick repointing companies to address the issues in the front of my house as they didn’t understand the structural nature of the problems.

Most companies only wanted to repoint the entire brick frontage of my house in order to increase the charges and they didn’t understand why helical bars needed to be inserted in specific locations. But David assessed the problems immediately and was able to address the issues reassuringly and professionally without wasting money on unnecessary elements and cosmetic factors.

I’ll definitely use them for further work in the future.