Beautiful Indoor Money Tree - (Pachira Aquatica)

simona

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• The tenancy agreement stipulates that eviction proceedings can be instigated against any tenant or a member of the household for breach of tenancy.One of the breaches is antisocial behaviour, so the Housing Officer has a duty to investigate, collect evidence and initiate possession proceedings against the tenant. When they receive a complaint, they should first call the tenant for an interview and put the complaints to them. The HO reminds them that anti social behaviour is a breach of tenancy. They inform the tenant that they will be closely monitored and that their tenancy is at risk of they continue. I know this because I was a HO and this was my job. You should go back to the HO and ask if they have done this. If they have dragged their heels on this, proceed to the Council's formal complaints procedure. Not sure of the timeline off head but if no joy after this and you are not satisfied with their response, make a complaint to the ombudsman who has a duty to investigate.
    • SHOP LIFTING EAST DULWICH GROVE please be aware shop keepers, children in their own clothes came to steal buzzball (alcoholic drink) from the shop. They came multiple times and we assume they live in east dulwich. IF YOU KNOW THEM CONTACT US ASAP.  we have a clearer video but the file size is big so check nextdoor neighbourhood or contact us 
    • If anyone has a small desk but sturdy dest they are thinking of rehoming please get in touch . I am taking in a lodger and the room needs a desk for him to work from. I am willing to pay a reasonable amount for the right piece. Thanks 
    • The more that can be done about crash for cash is to have more police and council presence in the areas where the criminals are operating to determine them. I see them circling around the Court Lane area, driving around and round in circles looking for their next victim.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In