AWOL Ginger & White Male Cat

VjB

Our beloved cat Mr Kitty is a man about town, however, he has been AWOL for longer than usual. Some very kind people came to let us know he'd been in their garden and he was collected, however,  he's gone missing again.

He's an old man- he looks a bit scruffy at the moment,  he is in good health and is checked over regularly at the vets, but we think he might have altzhimer and has forgotten where he lives.

If you see him, could you let me know.  We know he has other homes, but this is the longest he has been away.

We are based on Crystal Palace Road,  top end.IMG-20220926-WA0004.thumb.jpeg.93a42e48afdc685bfc5ff28bdc7c0de3.jpeg

Thanks.

Cats are not bound to any location unless you give them a reason to want to stay. It sounds like he's receiving attention & entertainment elsewhere, if like you say, he has multiple homes & goes missing for days...

Does he not have dedicated areas ie. beds, scratching posts, toys, litter trays, a feeding schedule?

If he's wondering Crystal Palace Rd, this isn't particularly safe for him. Sadly, I've known a lot of cats to get run over by speeding cars down Crystal Palace Rd over the years. Please consider providing him with safe back garden access, with all the comforts that would make a location feel like home for him.

Kindest,
Heather { The Wingless Bird }

Unfortunately cats, especially gingers, love to put themselves about.  Having a back garden for any cat doesn't contain them.  I agree that "kind " post must have made the worried owners feel a whole lot worse! 

Hope he is reunited soon.

🐈😺

• Like 1