Free-Lava Lamp

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Oh my goodness, everyone! I had the most terrifying experience at the park on Thursday with my little one. We were in the children's area of Peckham Rye Park, and my 2-year-old daughter was happily playing on the climbing frame. I went to grab a drink from her pram, and the next thing I know, this woman in the photo is leading my daughter towards the gate! I panicked, pushed the woman away, and snatched my toddler back. I yelled at her, asking what on earth she thought she was doing. She claimed she thought my daughter was lost and was trying to help her, but then she accused me of being racist before sulking off. Thankfully, another mum managed to get a picture of her. The woman i has dark skin and short, curly black hair. She is wearing glasses and is dressed in a light blue hoodie, light blue ripped jeans with a distinctive "NOOT NOOT" T-shirt featuring a cartoon penguin. She is also carrying a small black bag and black trainers.  We've reported it to the police, and it turns out there have been other incidents in the area. My daughter later told me that the woman had promised to get her ice cream from the ice cream van. Please, please be extra careful with your little ones. It's so scary to think something like this can happen so quickly. Stay safe, everyone!   Admin note: Photo removed. For legal reasons we cannot accept posting a photo here of a suspect without it coming from the police. It could also jeopardise the investigation.
    • Not only that, the location chosen for feedback means they may be more likely to draw in more of those in favour, but who don't necessarily live adjacent to the event.    The event is in the park, not on the common. A feedback location should be much closer to the event site, as it has always been before.
    • Is it the new branch of planet of the grapes or something else.  If something else we are going to be spoilt for choice. Planet of the grapes is going to be frogley road so must be something else.  Hopefully another branch of Jerome's Wine Bar in Brockley or that one on Bellenden Road.
    • James B Sikking                  American actor best known for his roles in the TV police series Hill Street Blues and the medical sitcom Doogie Howser, MD https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2024/jul/28/james-b-sikking-obituary   - I loved HIll Street Blues
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In