Bellenden Primary

My son has been offered a place there (starting Jan 09). It wasn't one of our preferences, but only because we thought (mistakenly it turns out) that we lived close enough to others like DKH and St John's & St Clement's.

Ofsted report looks pretty good, but it does seem to be the only school in the SE15/SE22 area that no one has an opinion on. I'm hoping that's a good sign!:) My wife called the school a week or so ago to arrange a visit, but apparently they'll arrange an open day post exams.

I'm afraid this is only about third hand but my mum's neighbour's child has been going to Bellenden for a couple of years and is really impressed with it. I think she also couldn't get into her 1st choice etc but is now very pleased to be there. Good teachers apparently. I also went to Bellenden but that was over 30 years ago so I think it's changed a bit since then!

Our child will hopefully be attending the nursery in September - it is our first choice, though not our nearest. Have been in a couple of times and it seems lovely - very creative, and although not the b and end all - results are good too.