Brand New & Boxed Rockett St George Tall Arch Indoor/Outdoor Window Pane Iron Mirror With Opening Doors

Hi,

I have this brand new mirror (still in its box & packaging) for sale from Rockett St George which cost us £295 new + £35 delivery.  It's current season & it is still available to buy on their site. Unfortunately we've decided to change the design of our garden that we purchased it for so have nowhere to put it.  It's a lovely mirror & we'll take £240 for it ONO.

We live just off Bellenden Road.  Its pretty heavy & takes 2 people to lift it but happy to help get it in to a car/van!

Thanks!

Details below:

About The Tall Brown Arch Indoor/Outdoor Window Pane Mirror With Opening Doors

The Tall Brown Arch Indoor/Outdoor Window Pane Mirror With Opening Doors will most definitely make an impact in your home. Measuring 170cm in height, 90cm in width and 4cm in depth, this iron mirror features a striking industrial-style arched frame with 20 window pane panels that give it a showstopping look. What’s more, this tall mirror features two beautiful opening doors that can be styled open or closed for an added touch of quirky charm that surprises and delights.

Why We Think You’ll Love The Tall Window Pane Mirror With Opening Doors

Showcasing an utterly enchanting look with its rustic industrial frame and elegant opening doors, this arched brown mirror is even more marvellous due to it being able to be styled indoors or out. This versatile brown metal mirror will reflect light back into any space and is a must-have for gardens, hallways or rooms that lack light, creating the illusion of a window with its striking doors and panelled design.

Where To Style The Tall Arched Mirror With Opening Doors

Whether you want to curate an Alice in Wonderland type mysterious garden or add immense depth to your hallway, this statement mirror will instantly make your interior so much more charming and visually interesting. This brown window pane mirror will make for the ultimate selfie station nestled amongst luscious foliage hanging from the walls of your garden.

rockettstgeorge-tall-black-arch-mirror-with-opening-doors-lores-2.jpg

rockettstgeorge-tall-black-arch-mirror-with-opening-doors-lores-4.jpg

rockettstgeorge-tall-black-arch-mirror-with-opening-doors-lores-5.jpg

rockettstgeorge-tall-black-arch-mirror-with-opening-doors-lores-6.jpg

rockettstgeorge-tall-black-arch-mirror-with-opening-doors-lores.jpg

IMG_2630.heic IMG_2629.heic

Archived