YDS1

Easy to carry and handy picnic bag for two people

perfect for a trip to the park 

CONTAINS 

6 x pouches  for bottles and glasses 

2 x wooden serving boards 

2 x corkscrew/ bottle opener 

Wooden handle cutlery - 2 x forks and 2 x knives

few tiny scratches on the serving boards. 

please PM if interested 

74A888A1-0187-4518-B7B4-84555169EE1A.jpeg

AC92F287-8CDE-40FA-BAF9-4648DCDBE431.jpeg

75749BF7-E854-4095-B2CB-DCF34720314E.jpeg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• I'll pass all this information on. She's going to the old offices today to take photos as SRA want evidence that the building is unoccupied 
    • I decided to sign up to Gokay Fitness after having my second child. I wanted to build up my pelvic floor and become a bit stronger in general. I had never stepped foot in a gym but Natalie really helped me gain my confidence. I have been with them for two years now and was able to take my baby with me (keeping her in the buggy) and also reached my goal of 100kg hip thrusts when I had started off on just 10kg.  I am now 9 months pregnant with my third child and still going every week and training with Nat.  The atmosphere around the gym is amazing and has a real community feel. I also did group classes and everyone is so welcoming and helpful no matter what fitness level you are at. I couldn’t recommend or speak more highly of Gokay Fitness! Have added the video which was the day before I was due. 2b4e0f65-2db3-450e-be7d-df7e339945ab.mp4
    • I also just completed a refresher course with Nick and can highly recommend 
    • Mr Redmond took over my case 11 months ago, fortunately nothing urgent. I had a most unsatisfactory conversation with him earlier this year in which he assured me he would forward a chronological report of everything that had been done on my case. Still waiting at least 6 months on.  
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In