Electric projector screen

Lazycinema

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• I have tried Ancestry (library) and Findmypast (library and paid). They both pay for archives to digitise some of their holdings. Forget details, Both has things other doesn't but think Ancestry is ahead. I found the search facility frustrating - you needed to play with options a lot.   My dad did research before these sites existed which was harder work but more fun. I recall instances where Ancestry made wrong assumptions (something like mire than one John and Joan Walker in same town).  
    • 01102528 and 01902663 are the two linked Police crime report numbers associated with the individual in the photos.
    • Montessori schools are private so will have to pay VAT.  Not sure what the confusion is. I expect most of us who never even considered sending our kids to Prep school, Montessori or Steiner have particular sympathy.  Of course in a years time we will see and you may say "I told you so".
    • Have you reported to the police, because they are presently proactively investigating a similar recent  local theft in the North Cross Road area. Same MO, opened boxes dumped in a nearby road. This is the person who stole a parcel in Ulverscroft Road. The police are apparently happy for the photos to be shared. Please contact them if you recognise him. Sorry don't know how to remove duplicate screenshot.  
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In