French Tutor

JessTurner

As a Final Year student and confident French speaker, I will bring my knowledge of and love for the language to our sessions, tailoring them to your individual needs and goals. These sessions can be carried out on an ad-hoc basis, or for an extended period of time, as we work together to get you closer to conversational level and fluency.

Depending on your focus, we can we can target a number of broad foundational skills including speaking, pronunciation, reading comprehension, listening, and grammar.

For more advanced students at A Level and University levels, I can also offer a focus on translation, literature, essay writing skills, and culture.

I am based in London and offer either in-person sessions, where I travel to you, or online sessions, both with flexible availability over the summer, and on evenings only from September onwards (as I'll be undertaking an MA in French and Francophone studies). I am also pleased to offer flexible concessionary rates as I believe learning is an invaluable skill which should be accessible to all.

Archived