Free- large outdoor storage box

CRCRCR

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• https://uk.gomotionapp.com/team/lrdudl/page/about-us/contacts1   If you need something specific, you can DM me, if I can’t help, I can connect you to the right person who can.
    • Thanks for your reply. The property is actually my mother in laws . They lived there 20 years ago and bought it from the council through right to buy 15 years ago. I requested for an itemised bill and it mentioned that £5,000 was for heating and similar amount for lighting of the estate . Which just seems ridiculous 
    • If anyone has 2 tickets I am very interested! Any of the london dates. Of course will pay for them! Thank you 😊 
    • I recommend you take your own water meter readings once a day for around a month and this will give an accurate account of your actual regular consumption. That way you you can challenge the water companies data. By way of a further refinement, you might consider turning off the stop cock where the incoming mains supply enters your house. Do this late at night and then take the meter reading. Take the reading early next morning and then turn the supply back on. Compare this with the hourly consumption on the water companies web site.  If there is no difference between the readings, then this eliminates the possibility of  internal leaks. If there is a difference on their website from the night before then you have a faulty meter and that undermines their case.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In