Interpol appeal to identify 22 unknown women believed to have been murdered in Belgium, Germany and The Netherlands since 1970s

IlonaM

'Operation Identify Me is a public appeal to identify 22 women, believed to have been murdered in Belgium, Germany and The Netherlands, but whose identity was never found. Most are cold cases; women who died 10, 20, 30 or even 40 years ago.

Despite extensive police investigations, these women were never identified, and evidence suggests they could have come from other countries. Who they are, where they are from and why they were in these countries is unknown.

INTERPOL has published a Black Notice for each victim; these alerts are for police only so they are not public. But here we have shared details of each case, including facial reconstruction images and other potential identifiers, in the hope that someone might recognize them.

If you remember a friend, family member or colleague who suddenly disappeared, please take a look and contact the relevant national police team via the form on each page if you have any information about any of them.'

Direct link: https://www.interpol.int/en/How-we-work/Notices/Operation-Identify-Me

Link to video:

• 1 year later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• I received a response from the ICB, they dont seem to have any teeth at all. The health ombudsman is next, but maybe the mp might be better. Does anyone know who is the MP for Peckham and camberwell?聽
    • Pay up or reap what you sow. In Finland if you're fined for speeding you pay up according to what you owe depending on your wages. Good. Of course the police and council aren't doing enough. Despite the frustrating inefficiency there's absolutely no way they can cope. Oliver and Olivia Twist are being delivered in increasing delinquency. It won't stop until you dig in. We pay balls-all tax and it's got to change. As a massive Francophile I've learned that from a cheap, ropey and yet incredibly rich nation, by raising tax you can turn half of your nation into something that looks and runs like Switzerland. Oh, and they pay more tax, but are paid more, and work less.聽 Go back to your Daily Express x
    • Hello all,聽 I received a knock at the door yesterday. When I got to the street door, and opened it, I saw a letter poking out of the letter box.聽 I asked this guy who he was, and he went on about bins. I asked him again where he was from, and he replied "southwark council" I asked the council officer why he was not wearing any ID, he pulls out his ID from his jumper, shows it, and tucks it back into his jumper. I told him, he should have his ID on show at at all times, and he replied "oh no, someone might grab it" Not really impressed, these were clearly not engagement workers, but a couple of office staff. I work for a neighboring council, we would routinely, always have our ID badge displayed, weather infront of a household or in the street. We always wear high vis jackets, with our emblem printed on the front and back. We want to scream from the roof tops who we are. Southwark council seem to be a bit different. The lanyard which holds our ID badge have quick release, so even if someone did pull the lanyard, the lanyard would come apart from the neck. Whenever we are positing information to residents, we always ensure letters are fully posted into the letterbox. The last thing you want to do, if for a letter to blow away, or let burglars know, no one is living at the address. Come on southwark council, do better with your engagement, or don't do it at all.聽 Very disappointing.聽
    • Do you live on any of these roads below: 聽 聽AMBERGATE STREET 路聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽BASSANO STREET 路聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽BROOK DRIVE 路聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽BRUNSWICK PARK 路聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽BUSHEY HILL ROAD 路聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽CAMBERWELL CHURCH STREET 路聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽CHAPTER ROAD 路聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽COPLESTON ROAD 路聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽CRAMPTON STREET 路聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽DE LAUNE STREET 路聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽ELFINDALE ROAD 路聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽ELMINGTON ROAD 路聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽ETHNARD ROAD 路聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽GROVE LANE 路聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽KESTON ROAD 路聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽KIMBERLEY AVENUE 路聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽LINNELL ROAD 路聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽LORDSHIP LANE 路聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽MARMORA ROAD 路聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽MELBOURNE GROVE 路聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽MUSCHAMP ROAD 路聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽SUTHERLAND SQUARE 路聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽VESTRY ROAD 路聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽VICARAGE GROVE 路聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽WOODWARDE ROAD The council is currently conducting a online survey regarding bins on the pavement. Please complete the following survey: www.southwark.gov.uk/bins-on-street (you must live on one of those roads above).聽 聽 It only takes five minutes, and the deadline is 20th October 2024 聽 or you can email your comments on pavements to:聽 [email protected] 聽 聽 聽 聽 Ambergate StreetBassano StreetBrook DriveBrunswick ParkBushey Hill RoadCamberwell Church StreetChapter RoadCopleston RoadCrampton StreetDe Laune StreetElfindale RoadElmington RoadEthnard RoadGrove LaneKeston RoadKimberley AvenueLinnell RoadLordship LaneMarmora RoadMelbourne GroveMuschamp RoadSutherland SquareVestry RoadVicarage GroveWoodwarde RoadOther Property name/number (optional) This information will not be shared
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In