Bloke in Bishop in orangie colour lumberjack

Does anyone happen to know who the guy in the orangie coloured lumberjack-type shirt was in the Bishop tonight? He was with a group of blokes and hung around the fight for a bit before heading off....

I think you're right, bon3yard.

I recommend placing an advert in Guardian Soulmates, to read:

YOU: Orange lumberjack shirt, Thursday, The Bishop, urinating in doorway and throwing a bottle.

ME: Feral expression, bloodshot eyes.. I shouted "go ooon fackin' kill 'er"

Our eyes met for but a moment. Call me - let's get together.

maybe they could install a boxing ring out back, seeing as their plans for expansion/ world domination were thwarted by pen pushers at the council and local residents.

to be serious tho - there is a great deal of lairy shouty wankers & groups of binge drinking marlboro sucking harridans from "elsewhere" hanging around LL, esp. outside the Bishop & BC on warm evenings. You cant restrict "vibrancy" to card carrying local residents

Oddly enough, I have noticed a sharp rise in late night shouting/bawling & pavement pizzas over the weekend

of course , its all ? for the businesses and thats what really matters isnt it.

bed / lie in it

back street boozers Are a declining species unfortunatley.

the lager and white wine vendors on LL invariably live elsewhere and dont have to come face to face with the detritus that litters the street the morning after - still, as long as they are making money , then its OK

the LL pubs are more of a community disservice now.

True but to be honest the Bishop, EDT and Black Cherry have always been crap on a Friday or Saturday night so it doesn?t make a lot of difference to where those of us who live here go in the evening. It does add to the drunken debris we have to negotiate on Saturday mornings though.

It would be interesting to know if places like the CPT, Drum, Uplands are seeing an increase in business as LL gets busier on the weekends.

Brendan Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> It would be interesting to know if places like the

> CPT, Drum, Uplands are seeing an increase in

> business as LL gets busier on the weekends.

The CPT did indeed report a 10% rise in footfall on Saturday. But only because Keef went in twice, I'm told.