Various cat, dog, small pet items for sale £1.00-£24.00

I have a number of pet-related items for sale; mainly feline but also some canine & some maybe suitable for other small pets. Most have been used previously but some are new/unused/sealed :-

Brand new & unused Pet Carrier. Height 32cm Depth 40cm Width 30cms approx. Red/grey plastic and metal grill front. All fittings complete & in unopened packet, and the carrier has to be made up by whoever buys it. Ideal for kitten, very small cat/puppy or other small pet. £4.00

Brand new & unused soft, igloo-type pet bed. Removable foam pad (via zipped up bottom). 42cms W x 42cms L x 34cms H approx. £3.00

x2 Moderna "Arist-O-Tray" warm grey, large, round-cornered, deep litter trays. Ideal for cats, kittens, small puppies, rabbits etc. Great sized trays, very sturdy when loaded with litter. 49cms L x 38cms W x 12cms D approx. Actual colour is true to photo of tray No.1 and one has a more scratched/marked inner bottom than the other (but still a lot of use left in them). £3.00 each or £5.00 for both together.

Trixie Cat (or other small pet) Activity Fun Board. Used a couple of times but in excellent condition. Washable & durable. Boxed with instruction leaflet. £6.00

Catit electric Flower Water Fountain, suitable for cats, small dogs or other pets. Used a handful of times but in a very good, clean condition. Comes with new & unused Cleaning Kit, box of 5 filters & green flower shaped silicone mat.  The whole lot together - £24.00

x2 Dreamies Treat dispensers (1 snowman, 1 mouse). £1.50 each or £2 the two together.

1 unused 48ml refill bottle of Feliway Classic calming solution. Lasts up to 30 days. Exp.06/2024 + 1 CEVA Diffuser Plug. £6

Small glass fronted Cat-related stand up plaque - "Advice from a CAT".  £1.00

Photos attached of some items mentioned above but will add more in further posts. A few more items still to add also but haven't time right now. Items sold will be removed from post.

Reduced prices for multiple buys. Any questions about the  items, please feel free to ask here or PM me.

Collection only from SE23 3YW (Forest Hill SE23/Sydenham SE26 border).

Thank you for reading.

Sue

IMG_20230329_095253.jpg

IMG_20230329_103329.jpg

IMG_20230329_100915.jpg

IMG_20230329_104353.jpg

IMG_20230423_105259.jpg

IMG_20230423_105242.jpg

IMG_20230329_100008.jpg

IMG_20230329_103814.jpg

IMG_20230425_113729 (2023-05-09T14_18_50.357).png

IMG_20230329_100955.jpg

IMG_20230329_103511.jpg

• The Scorpion changed the title to Various cat, dog, small pet items for sale 20p-£30
  • The Scorpion changed the title to Various cat, dog, small pet items for sale £2.00-£30.00
  • The Scorpion changed the title to Various cat, dog, small pet items for sale £2.00-£27.00
7 hours ago, portioncontrol said:

Would you do cat fountain for £15?

Hi,

Thank you for your enquiry.

The cat fountain itself, I would take £10 for. The accessories, which are brand new, unused and boxed/packaged are currently worth between £23-£35 approximately, depending where you buy from and if  on offer or not. (ie filters £12-£15 for box of 5, Cleaning kit £4-£8 and flower silicone place mat £7-£12). Hence why I was asking £30 for all.

Have just put down to £27 but would accept £25 for the fountain plus all 3 accessories combined.

The fountain and accessories can be sold separately however.

Regards.

Sue

• The Scorpion changed the title to Various cat, dog, small pet items for sale £1.00-£24.00

Archived