Football team looking for players.

Prp_30

Hi all. I run an u14 going on u15 team (year 9 going into year 10 in September) and we are looking to sign some more players. We are a competitive team with ambition to play at a higher level but for me the first priority will always be building a love for the game through development.

I’m an enthusiastic coach who becomes more passionate about coaching every single time I step onto the training pitch. I’m extremely committed to helping the boys achieve everything they are capable of.

I can’t give too much information out online but we are part of a big club with a great structure that has been running way before my time. We have a great welfare officer in place and a chairman who wants to see his managers and teams succeed. 

Give me a message via WhatsApp if possible if you would like more information.

The general approach to youth development football sounds great but I have to say, I am intrigued as to why you would feel you can't give any info out about what club it is, or even your own name?

Duncan, 

Im not sure on the clubs advertising policies but know I’m allowed to use my own methods to recruit players. 

Also I do not wish to share details of an u18s club and team especially without the permission of the club to a wide audience but would rather only share the info of my own team to those who are genuinely interested.

You’re right though… I did forget to add my name which is Jason as you now know anyway because I have sent you a private message via WhatsApp because we coach at the same club.

Archived