Arklow Light Grey Painted Mini Sideboard - by Oak City £70

Great condition - a few scuffs on the central beam (internal) - seee images, but otherwise looks brand new.

Wheels will be removed prior to collection.

Collection West Norwood SE27

Dimensions

Item Height 80 cm
Item Width 70 cm
Height 81cm

Bought in 2019 for £149.99

Arklow Grey Oak Sideboard | Solid Painted Small Cupboard | FULLY ASSEMBLED

The Arklow Painted Oak Small Sideboard is a stylish addition to any dining room. The painted small sideboard has one drawer and two doors giving you plenty of space to store items in your dining room. The antique style metal pull handles add a touch of class to the stunning piece of furniture. The dovetail grey wooden sideboard is finished beautifully with a stunning oak top.

The Arklow Painted Oak Small Sideboard is constructed using traditional joinery methods using dovetail joints within each drawer to create a strong and reliable piece of furniture.

The range has a natural oak wooden top a solidly constructed painted wooden base. The sideboard arrives at your home via our specially selected courier service fully assembled. Meaning the piece of furniture can be in use in your home immediately without any construction.

20230505_103110.jpg

20230505_103150.jpg

20230505_103200.jpg

20230505_103206.jpg

Archived