Vintage cast iron garden roller

vladi

• vladi changed the title to Vintage cast iron garden roller £55 ono
  • vladi changed the title to Vintage cast iron garden roller

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Hey I have spare ply left over. 25mm and roughly 75mm square and some smaller bits. Yours if you want it, collect Brockley. 🙂 email: [email protected]
    • Not necessarily. The types of crimes may and do change. Coldharbour lane for instance had one stretch of it back in the 90's that was an open crack market. That has gone and now it's full of late night bars the crime levels are still quite high but not drug related. More violence and anti social stuff but crime all the same. Football is another one. There's much less toe to toe violence to the extent it's quite rare but the arrests for drug possession ( bugle) have soared. As has the numbers for hate chanting / racial/ homophobic chanting.
    • Plenty of places they could seek new masts that comply with the rules the mobile operators agreed with the government AND economic to maintain.   Hmmm every planning objection ever says this... so why do they never get built?!  
    • Are Brixton and Catford hipster now?  I can't even work out where this thread is going. Started off trying to see if anyone recognised the tagger, publicised by the police for racist graffiti. Then, resources of police and if they would attend that crime but not a home burglary, and why so many police attend the carnival but being very clear that there is no stereotypical cause of the violence and that it's proportional to violent crime in Dulwich, so all quite normal and expected. That doesn't make any sense. (waiting for the outraged comments as I've missed the point - in which case, summarise it)        
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In