2x Billy Nomates tickets, Forum Kentish Town 27.04.23 £40 the pair

Jamesh31

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• FAMILY WORKSHOP We run family workshops at Flying Fantastic where everyone can get in on the aerial & acro fun! This half term there will be a (ever so slightly) spooky twist - a halloween theme - come in your favourite costumes and we’ll play themed games, make spooky shapes in aerial slings, on some trapezes and (creepy) crawling all over each other (literally) to do some acro! For everyone aged 4-104.    Saturday 2nd November 10-12 Peckham. £25/per person. BoOok HERE! YOUNG FLYER CAMP There’s something spooky in the air this half term…. your young Flyers! Join us on Tuesday October 29th for some Halloween-themed aerial fun! Expect vampire drops on slings, flying owls in hoops and silky bats! We'll get your flyers in the halloween mood & play some seriously silly games, while quenching their thirst for some airtime fun! Tuesday October 29th 10-4 Union Street. £95/booking. BoOok HERE! Email [email protected] for more information!
    • Very busy when  I've been in there but fast, great service and delicious food!
    • Fantastic service received from Lukasz. He arrived promptly on the day and executed the assembly of my wardrobe beautifully. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend, and most certainly will use him again. 5 *****
    • Suppose we'll just have to pay a bit more tax. The French have and now half the country looks and runs like Switzerland. Or shall we just keep on chasing this stupid myth that we should expect Scandinavian style public services whilst paying American style taxes?
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In