The New Galleon

The New Galleon

Hi all,

I hope you are all doing well!

We are still waiting to get back into the salon to get things finalised.

Unfortunately some of the building work has taken longer then we originally expected. Fingers crossed it won’t be too much longer! We will update you as soon as we have a new opening date.

We cannot wait to get back to you all. 

Thank you for your patience.

In the meantime, please Follow us on Facebook - The New Galleon or Instagram @Thenewgalleon 

You can also contact us with on our temporary phone line 07341 329476 if you need any hair advice in the meantime.

Take care,

Ayse, Emma and the team 

On 22/04/2023 at 22:23, The New Galleon said:

Hi all,

I hope you are all doing well!

We are still waiting to get back into the salon to get things finalised.

Unfortunately some of the building work has taken longer then we originally expected. Fingers crossed it won’t be too much longer! We will update you as soon as we have a new opening date.

We cannot wait to get back to you all. 

Thank you for your patience.

In the meantime, please Follow us on Facebook - The New Galleon or Instagram @Thenewgalleon 

You can also contact us with on our temporary phone line 07341 329476 if you need any hair advice in the meantime.

Take care,

Ayse, Emma and the team 

Yes there will be 😂

• 1 year later...

Alice, are you involved with the business at all? 

If not, to anyone who is involved, can we request a tidy up out front? I'm sure there's a reason for the huge delay / total downing of tools, so I don't want to be insensitive... But it's a real eye-sore, a magnet for fly-tipping and the temporary fencing seems to just be a licence to leave a mess on the high street.

Happy to lend a hand if it can be a catalyst to getting the mess off the pavement.