Experienced pre and post natal yoga teacher with availability for 1-1 and private classes

louiseemmayoga

Hello all,

Having just returned to teaching from my own maternity leave and the birth of my wonderful 9 month old, I am delighted to say I have some availability coming up for some private pre and post natal yoga classes. I love teaching in this way and have years of experience working with my clients throughout their pregnancies, births and beyond. It allows such a personalised experience, as well as help to make the time amongst childcare and nap schedules etc, I've been know to teach many a class whilst holding a baby :)

I have over 600hours of teacher training, including 85hours of pre and post natal training with Sally Parkes yoga as well as just having been on the journey myself personally.

Having continued my dynamic practice throughout my pregnancy as well as taught until I gave birth I really gained a huge understanding of how women’s bodies adapt and how to maintain and adapt my practice whilst honouring the huge internal and external changes happening. I also had a complicated recovery and have spent the last 9 months working on my own postnatal program with an experienced physio as well as using my own experiences and the rich tapestry of my students and friends alike. I have been teaching my yoga students 1-1 pre and post natal for the past 3 years as well as having a public class at Yogarise Peckham and some upcoming workshops and events at Oru space in Dulwich. On top of that I also teach publicly across South East London at Yogarise, Yogahouse, Kindred & Third Space as well as my private and corporate offerings.

If you’d like to hear more please do get in touch - [email protected] or feel free to whatsapp on 07737459533,

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Louise x

Archived