Muji storage box 44x55 cm

yuxin

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Looking for about 10m of blue 25mm bore water pipe.
    • I wanted to add that in the past, but not recently, I have used independent Mayow Vets in Sydenham.  I was happy with the service my pet received. They have a sister practice in Penge called Parish Lane Vets, but not used them.  The Medivet practice in New Cross took over the previous independent vet practice when the owner, John Hankinson, retired a few years ago.    I did use them before Hankinson retired, but not afterwards.   There are some very unhappy reviews on that Medivet site and it’s mentioned how much it has changed (and not for the better) since becoming part of the Medivet chain.  
    • I second the Olio suggestion. Just download the App and register. The Albrighton food bank does have a telephone number  - 0207737 6186  is the number of the community centre, so that might be it.
    • Nothing short of an excellent experience with Hussein and his team. First project was a full flat decoration following building works. Hussein was very flexible to suit builders changing timeline. Excellent finish and came back until everything was perfect. Second project was an external decoration. Again done super quick and perfect finish. Let himself in and out. Very meticulous throughout. Highly highly recommend. 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In