Paid Market Research Study (Looking for participants)

tersiered

Hello EDF'ers I am a local research consultant working on a project for a client and looking to recruit folks to take part in an online focus group on Thursday 30th March, we have two slots available, the first is at 3.00-5.00pm and then 6.00-8.00pm. The subject is Intelligent Central Heating Systems, which is very apt at the moment given the energy crisis and a need for better, smarter, more energy / cost efficient heating systems. If you are a house owner (not apartments / conversion flats) with a gas central heating boiler over 5 years old and interested please PM me for more info. Participants identity is completely anonymous, no sales contact as a result of taking part, feedback will purely help my client with product development and marketing / communication. I will pay £85 as a thank each participant for giving up their time.

Here is my linkedin profile for reference.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/teresa-redmond-b333a235/

Thanks for all for your private messages :)

We are still looking for one house owner who's over 60 years old who has a boiler thats over 5 years old who would be interested in taking part. They can be located anywhere as the discussion group is done via an online link. If you know anyone do let me know :)

Archived