2 person tent, ibase or camp bed, stove, sleeping bag, rucksac

yorksgirl

Hello

Seeking all of the above please for someone without a roof.

if you're blessed with a home and have any of the above gathering dust, they would be going to good

use.

Perhaps I should explain, this is for an older woman who has been living in a van which isn't going to pass its upcoming MOT and is looking to move between x3 camp sites in London which are cheap for camping. I've been trying to help her as I can personally including with lend of my sofa on the coldest nights. I'm now moving.

There are quite a few older woman who once had homes and jobs now living in vans and cars.

I used to be guilty myself of thinking that there must be places provided for people to go, in extremis. This isn't the case. And a lot of people do not want to go anywhere near 'social services' because they can't bear the prospect of being patronised and bullied to death. As soon as people present as homeless they are now apparently bullied very aggressively by Councils and pushed out of London including to places hundreds of miles away where they will not be better off.

If anyone could help with a decent waterproof tent that can be put up one-handed would be appreciated.

Hello

if you're blessed with a home and have any of the above gathering dust, they would be going to good

use.

Perhaps I should explain, this is for an older woman who has been living in a van which isn't going to pass its upcoming MOT and is looking to move between x3 camp sites in London which are cheap for camping. I've been trying to help her as I can personally including with lend of my sofa on the coldest nights. I'm now moving.

There are quite a few older woman who once had homes and jobs now living in vans and cars.

I used to be guilty myself of thinking that there must be places provided for people to go, in extremis. This isn't the case. And a lot of people do not want to go anywhere near 'social services' because they can't bear the prospect of being patronised and bullied to death. As soon as people present as homeless they are now apparently bullied very aggressively by Councils and pushed out of London including to places hundreds of miles away where they will not be better off.

If anyone could help with a decent waterproof tent that can be put up one-handed would be appreciated.

Hello

use.

Hiya

how kind of you to look out for the misfortune ones,sadly I can't help

just wanted to suggest you try the lounge section too,as wider audience

best wishes

Jenny

ps....may try the Salvation army too

Hello

use.

Hello

use.

Hiya

how kind of you to look out for the misfortune ones,sadly I can't help

just wanted to suggest you try the lounge section too,as wider audience

best wishes

Jenny

ps....may try the Salvation army too

Hi Thanks for the message. I didn't want to start a debate on homelessness though - I haven't got the energy for one thing - just trying to get some items together to help. There do seem to be places that give out sleeping bags but also understand why person in need does not want to go near them. Annoying thing is I had a really good sleeping bag and other camping stuff but gave it away a couple of years ago as thought would never have any need for it. The weather being really cold still too and the shelters that exist all due to close around now it seems. But there are precious few of them anyway.

Archived