Dead cat, 74 Goose Green Road

Apologies for spelling mistakes. I am dictating this while I walk dog.

Just saw a cat run over outside number 74 by a speeding white Luton van.

Cat is it dark kind of tortoiseshell appearance, I could not get closer to check any collar it may have because of my dog.

RIP.

christ - please tell me someone took cat to vets for chip check/ hopefully contact potential owners or knocked local doors?

At least gives them some closure rather than not knowing.

Would go check myself but Covid ridden.

HP

Edited by hpsaucey

I cannot tell you that because, as explained, I had a dog with me, which is not call with cats.

christ - please tell me someone took cat to vets for chip check/ hopefully contact potential owners or knocked local doors?

HP

I cannot tell you that because, as explained, I had a dog with me, which is not call with cats.

HP

KK - appreciate that. It was a 'generic' response - in the hope that someone/anyone might have acted on the post and gone to check later and taken cat to vet. I've done this on past occasions as have others.

FWIW I've PM'd Neighbourhood Vets with a link to this post incase anyone missing a cat gets in touch with them.

HP

HP

KK - appreciate that. It was a 'generic' response - in the hope that someone/anyone might act/ have acted on the post and gone to check later and taken cat to vet. I've done this on past occasions as have others.

FWIW I've PM'd Neighbourhood Vets with a link to this post incase anyone missing a cat gets in touch with them.

HP