Women's Empowerment Coaching offer

Kathy Daniel

Happy International Women’s Day!

Are you a women who believes in women’s empowerment but doesn’t always feel empowered? That's where I come in! I used to be like that too and now I help women free themselves from the self-critical thoughts, doubts and anxieties that stress them out so they can build the bold unapologetic self-confidence they need to create spacious, fulfilling and joyful lives.

If this sounds like you, or someone you know, and you like the idea of finding the tools, headspace and confidence you need to focus on the things that matter most to you in life I’d love to hear from you.

I’m a women’s empowerment coach and I'm currently offering six one hour-long online sessions for just £300, a saving of £150 from my usual rates. If this feels right for you or anyone you know please email me to set up a free, no obligation call: [email protected]. I look forward to hearing from you.

What my clients say about me:

“I came out of this experience feeling empowered, more aware and more open to change.”

"I would thoroughly recommend working with Kathy. Her skilful listening and enquiry allowed me to get to the underlying beliefs that were then able to be felt, understood and transformed, through her gentle holding and non-judgmental approach.”

“Helped me to realise that my frustration with transformation is something that I now enjoy thinking about as I get to reinvent my path in life.”

“I achieved so much more than I thought I might have in such a short space of time.”

“Has a knack of popping a question into the conversation that makes you stop and think these were the golden moments”.

Archived