Kallax cube storage for sale SE24 £30

• 1 month later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Maybe you can just wander along to Dulwich Marina and get them for free, then.
    • HIRING A PART-TIME PERSONAL ASSISTANT 12+ HOURS A WEEK   I own a wellness business run from my home in SE26 Can you help make my headaches vanish by handling some of these details?   ARE YOU SOMEBODY WHO..... * Is superb at handling details * LOYAL & hardworking * Solutions based & creative thinker * Is so productive your last employer considered hiring two people to replace you after you left?! * Strong communicator with good computer skills * Comfortable in a fast paced small biz environment where priorities can change quickly. * Is interested in wellness and sustainability (no experience necessary)   YOU’LL ASSIST WITH….. - Keeping a house with young children clean, tidy, organized and up to date. - Family organisation for diary including school emails, appointments, deliveries etc - House upkeep including organising quotes and managing appointments for builders, general repairs etc. - Planning family meals including food purchase and prep. - Running other local errands. - Additional babysitting hours in the evening (not essential)   This post could be ideal for a school mum or a young person looking to gain experience for a production based career.   I am looking for someone that will make me wonder how I ever survived before having him or her.   The right personal assistant will reduce my workload, prevent me having to deal with small tasks, make decisions on my behalf so I can simply give feedback for next time, and free up my schedule in general.   Your main Key Performance Indicator is how much free time you have enabled me on a weekly basis to spend on restorative alone time and quality time with my children, friends and communities.   1 month trial, hours by negotiation, £14/hr   Please DM to apply. No formal resume required.   Extensive experience does not impress me but common sense, a love of learning, emotional stability and high emotional IQ certainly does.   Can’t wait to hear from you!!  
    • Report it yourself. If you have evidence of misbehaviour involving children, you should report it to the police.
    • WELL HELLO   I think I am being scammed by a water company.  Remember the POST OFFICE ?????  When my meter was changed the trouble started. I have requested an image of the old water meter taken by the engineer to no avail. I have requested a copy of the engineers report when investigating the supposed leak to no avail. There is something very fishy about the whole thing. In my case I am talking THOUSANDS of pounds.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In