FOR SALE: Panasonic 5 CD (and cassette) player, speakers, remote control - £30

hwilliams

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Hi  Can I just add my voice here - I have been a swimmer with tiger sharks off and on for 20 years - my daughters have learnt to swim there. It's a unique club where you can swim in parallel with your children. they cater for beginner to advanced. Its friendly and inclusive and just a fantastic community club. its weathered the storms of the Alleyn's pool refurbishment and COVID and had to re-grow as a club each time and has flourished just because of its unique offer. I cannot think of another place where I can train as I did tonight at the same time as my daughter swims and improves. Please can we band together to try and to save this long running south London club that has been run by two wonderful people for so long - I can't even think about the lost opportunities for young coaches as you often see swimmers graduate to teaching the younger ones over time. BTW Alleyn's you might want to think how this looks to this community many of whom at least know current or potential alumni Anyway rant over please lets save this club 
    • Does anyone know … - is it just Tigersharks or are St James’s, Brockwell and SLSC, and Dulwich Dolphins, and Dc polo etc also being told to leave? - is it all the tigersharks sessions or specific ones? I’m no fan of Alleyn’s. But they do seem to be assumed guilty here, without all the facts available. 
    • You were in its territory - they were here before us 🤷‍♀️ Also 😂
    • So glad I saw this post and others feel the same way. Tigersharks is so unique and such a shock that this fantastic community swimming club looks like it could be stopped with such short notice after so many years. To have a club that is so inclusive, keeps kids of all levels being able to swim through their teens and some then learning to teach is amazing. And all this while adults can swim at the same time. Krys is an incredible coach and it is outrageous that he can be treated in this way. Save Tigersharks!!!
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In