Ironing Lady Collection after 4pm Drop off before 9am - 07444689311

Life is full of creases and cracks, wrinkled and creepy things, and time to fix them all always short. But the cosiness of bed linen, shirts or underwear lovely ironed and folded makes everything a bit easier, less corny, fresher, soother and smoother!

If the Ironing Arrow is what you need please call me or text me by all means and I will be with you shortly on my push-bike: collection is after 4pm and drop off is before 9am the morning after.

£45 / £65 for a full IKEA bag. One full Ikea bag max at the time (that is approx equal to two full Sainsbury's "bags for life"). Payment via bank transfer overenight or cash on delivery.

I use a low energy high steam ceraglide iron, no starch, fragrance free, pressing and inside out techniques may apply.

Maria

The Ironing Arrow

• 3 weeks later...

With the spring (sooner or later) coming, and once you have sorted the pantry and any diet issue in the household (for which I recommend to try Maria's "Lose Weight Feel Good Eat Well" coaching programme) what's better than having a wardrobe refreshed and tidied up?

Thanks to Maria's special Spring Ironing Arrow service you can have up to one full Ikea bag nicely ironed and folded.

Just remember to wash everything at the right temperature and avoid excess of laundry detergents - use preferably liquid laundry washing detergent and very little fabric softener. For any concern about health and skin irritations caused by laundry problems do not hesitate to ask and I will be happy to help with references to alternative products and solutions.

Book your preferred day for collection and delivery in advance!

Thank you so much

Maria

The Ironing Arrow

Archived