Ikea small double bedframe for sale

kp4

Hello

I have a small double bedframe in the spare bedroom. It has been used once a year when my parents are visiting so decided to change for small extendable sofa Ikea offers . The bed frame is discontinued now. However, it is very sturdy and white colour.

The measurements are 142x200 cm.

The mattress' size is 137x190cm and can be added for free. It is clean and in a good condition, but on a softer side.

The bedframe has not been dismantled yet. Collection from Barry Road and £150 ONO.

Please let me know if interested.

The photos are a mixture of my bed, but also one photo from ebay as I cannot take a full photo due to a tight space in the spare bedroom.

Kind regards

bedframelegphoto.jpg.8e0fecf3531e85cef097c1f56bdcb6f7.jpg

Bedpicfromebay.jpg.fe71757276ca823367a38dd84ca9e083.jpg

headboardphoto.jpg.7e750ccdb0d875620ae680800717a540.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Is this still available?

Hello

I have a small double bedframe in the spare bedroom. It has been used once a year when my parents are visiting so decided to change for small extendable sofa Ikea offers . The bed frame is discontinued now. However, it is very sturdy and white colour.

The measurements are 142x200 cm.

The mattress' size is 137x190cm and can be added for free. It is clean and in a good condition, but on a softer side.

The bedframe has not been dismantled yet. Collection from Barry Road and £150 ONO.

Please let me know if interested.

The photos are a mixture of my bed, but also one photo from ebay as I cannot take a full photo due to a tight space in the spare bedroom.

Kind regards

Archived