FOR SALE: Wooden Double Bed (Ottoman) With Memory foam Mattress and storage

hrishi

Wooden Oak finish Double Bed (Ottoman) With Mattress and storage in very good condition.

Silentnight Miracoil 3 Memory foam mattress

Mattress Dimensions 4ft 6” x 6ft 3” (135cm x 190cm). Depth 24 cm.

Still very comfy. Not been used much because it was in our guest room. Selling because we don’t need it any more.

Huge storage space. The smooth gas life mechanism makes it very easy and safe for one person to use it.

All parts are in good shape, nothing is broken or missing.

I have already dismantled it so you can transport it easily. Will require a van big enough to fit the mattress.

£250 ono

s-l1600(3).thumb.jpg.879e238d3fd486aaf08fa77985bd5e32.jpg

s-l1600(4).thumb.jpg.114edbdddf00b8cb883d30d645d5a784.jpg

s-l1600(5).jpg.e961682c1a649f1bc2f90587fcae541a.jpg

s-l1600(6).jpg.d764f03c4bd30c0840ab4e7e43df1ec4.jpg

s-l1600(2).thumb.jpg.420d9aae0ae487fe5bbd86477ec04c6c.jpg

s-l1600(1).thumb.jpg.c49bef7a457d6f1cfe20b658ecdeb6e6.jpg

s-l1600.thumb.jpg.7992b2b9bab8e27a9d39d72217f7670f.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Sorry to start another thread on food banks, but I've done a search and none of the existing threads seem relevant  to  this specific issue. I have several canned items which are past their "best before"  (but not sell by)  dates by one or two years - specifically, jackfruit in water and coconut milk. I'm sure they are fine to eat, and I would use them myself, but my diet has changed and I'm highly unlikely to. To save me phoning round, does anybody know if local food banks would accept them?
    • Aria went above and beyond to help us with a bespoke and complex shower issue, solving it with diligence. It was not an easy task and Aria made sure that the job was completed to the highest quality. He was reliable, efficient and super easy and lovely to communicate with. Would highly recommend! 
    • This is a pretty hideous description of a vulnerable person with commenters making baseless accusations which could be harmful. I’d like to see this post renamed if not deleted entirely. It seems highly unlikely there’s any bona fide evidence of fraud here and, even if there were, a person has to be in a pretty dire position to be spending all hours in all weather pounding pavements asking very politely for donations. I know nothing about this person but see them on Lordship Lane appealing for donations most days and they strike me as someone who could reasonably be quite vulnerable. The comments suggesting police should be called or the individual should be reported to supermarkets seem disproportionate and ill thought out. We can do better than using slurs like “beggar” and insinuating fraud or theft on little to no evidence. Yes I find it frustrating to be approached by this person daily, but they’ve done me no harm and I have a monthly direct debit directly to a food bank as when I did my due diligence I decided it was how I could give best bang for my buck. Everyone else who is sceptical or otherwise can do the same.   Please consider whether you really want to add fuel to this fire and whether your descriptions or accusations are fair and verifiable. This is a real person you’re talking about.
    • Here's me thinking it was because of the posh street name and exclusive location 😁 Seriously, you may have a point. We always seem to have a small PO van parked up here of a morning and for an hour or two sometimes whilst the postie do their rounds. We used to have a regular bloke for quite a while but not for the last month now. It can be one of two others that seem to chop and change. Next time i get a chance i will ask one of them what their new routine is. I do think that they're actually delivering more small packages and fliers etc than they are actual letters. So much of what was regular post is now doable online. Rent statements, utility bills etc. Actually thinking about it i can't remember the last time i received a paper bill or invoice.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In