Loads up fine for me. Nice site!

ianr Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Not a well designed one, I'm afraid. That prefabs

> web page you've linked to downloads more than 16

> MB of images.

computedshorty Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I have posted on there but it does not stay.

xxxxxx

I can see your comments up there, computed shorty.

Great site - is this your doing, edhistory?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I don't know if anyone can help, I designed the camberwell borough council website and am looking for any old photos of Honor Oak Nursery, Council Workmen & their memories, etc to add to the site, also any old photos or cine film of surrounding areas, especially East Dulwich where I was born, grew up & worked, my Mum worked at Everitt Vero Co Ltd at the bottom of Crystal Palace Road, my Dad was a parks Foreman on the council, his Driver was Len Ellis, he made superb cine films of council workers in action, would love to see those films now, he used to bring them to my house when I was a kid to show my Mum & Dad,I attended Heber Road School & Thomas Calton Secondary, any help anyone can give to add to the website would be fantastic, many thanks to computedshorty who has added lots of memories

Johnnyboy

Hi Computedshorty, Your memories have been fantastic, Thank you for all your help, I am going to check out what other users will have to do to upload their photos, soon as I have worked it out I will let you know, Thanks Again, All the Best, John

Hi Again computed shorty & everyone, I have now added Photo Gallery 2 with an upload button for photos, I've tested it and it seems to be working ok, fingers crossed it remains that way and allows users to upload their photos, All the Best,John

• 3 weeks later...