Solved

annie2023

They are both nice quiet residential streets, as far as I am aware.

I would have said Henslowe Road is the nicer of the two. It's more or less 100% Victorian Terrace, whereas Darrell Road has some mid 20th century properties which aren't as attractive, plus the community centre.

Also, Henslowe is nearer to the park.

They are both nice quiet residential streets, as far as I am aware.

Some Victorian houses on <road removed> have damaged front bays due to subsidence caused by the uneven road. That's my biggest concern. They are all Victorian Terrace according to valuation report

Edited by Joe
Removed road name upon request

Some Victorian houses on <road removed>  have damaged front bays due to subsidence caused by the uneven road. That's my biggest concern. They are all Victorian Terrace according to valuation report

Many Victorian houses in East Dulwich (including mine) have had subsidence to the front bay, for various reasons.

Houses all over London also suffer from subsidence because London is built on clay.

You would be getting a house surveyed before you bought it? The surveyor should be able to advise you.

All of London is too wide, but only South London suffers from subsidence the most. I have obtained insurance claim data for both streets and the street with the high number of claims really worries me.

That should help you make up your mind, if you're worried about a property then it's never going to be right for you

Ultimately which do you like most and which can you live in without the nag at the back of your head saying "wrong house" ?

That's the best guidance I can offer because ultimately its your decision on which (if any) to buy 😉