Participants for Bowel Cancer screening study for local student

AmalK

Hi everyone,

I am a local final year Pharmacy student at Kingston University. My dissertation project is exploring how community pharmacies can help increase engagement with the Bowel Cancer Screening Programme and I am looking for participants to take part in a focus group which makes up part of my study. People I am interested in are those aged 18 and above from an African, Asian, or Middle Eastern background as these are ethnic minorities which have shown lowest engagement across London.

I'd especially like to hear from anyone in these groups who has completed and returned their bowel cancer screening test or been diagnosed with bowel cancer.

Please see attached a leaflet I've created which has a QR code you can scan that has more info on what the focus group entails. If you are on your phone and cannot scan the QR code, I've attached the file with what the focus group would include. It should only take around 60mins and would take place online via Teams/Zoom.

Feel free to message me here if you have any questions or are interested, I'd really appreciate it : )

Many thanks,

Amal

Focus Group Leaflet - final.pdf

Phase 1 Participant Info Sheet - Focus Group_Interview.pdf

Archived