New shop at corner of Dunstans and FH Road?

Hi

Does anyone know what the new shop on the Forest Hill Road/ Dunstans Road corner will be? It has hoarding around it bit looks like it's coming along nicely. There is a fresco and some antique script that says something about wine (I think) but that could just be part of the restoration of the building.

• 1 month later...
As the first customer at The Galleon today I can report a great experience: Lovely and relaxed, very funny and friendly owners, stylish (if a little unfinished) interior and a fantastic haircut at the end. Already had loads of compliments and have passed on details. Director's cut a little pricier than other hairdressers but first 3 visits are with 10% discount - and all on my doorstep. Fabulous! I will definitely be back....

Thank you Tallulah71. It was lovely to have you as our first customer (and I hope the Princess Diana reference wasn't in too much bad taste. Ho Hum!).

To everyone offering their support, thank you very much, without our clients we have no business, so we value all feedback, positive or negative.

We can't improve if you don't tell us truthfully what you like/don't like, so please don't be shy.

Any questions about who we are and what on earth we think we're doing with ourselves, please just ask.

We'll endeavour to answer you ASAP.

Thanks again to all and hope to see you at some stage.

Mark, James and Philly.