Guitar/Violin/Singing Tuition for all Ages!

KMCFAD

Hello I'm Kristin, a professional musician who specializes in singing, guitar, violin, songwriting and music theory. I have my Bachelors degree in Musical Studies from Oberlin College and Conservatory and my Masters in Music from Goldsmiths, University of London. I'm very outgoing and love working with new students :)

I have taught private music lessons for over 8 years. Because of my background in teaching group music lessons in schools and camps I have a variety of experience working with all ages and abilities.

I work closely with students to make a curriculum that works towards their personal goals. I teach in person (am based in East Dulwich) or online if you prefer.

Looking forward to hearing from you :)

• 4 months later...

Hi,

I am looking for a singing teacher for my adult daughter who is on the spectrum. She has a beautiful accurate singing voice.  She is used to singing choral and classical music but sings everything 🙂

If you would like to give her a trial lesson, please email me on [email protected], message me on 07543 842160 or phone 07842 640207.

bws

Sally

Archived