Decorator / Bathrooms / Refurb - Gary Skinner - 07572 588222

firstchoicegary

Gary recently completed an external job on my property, which included fixing my roof, painting windows, front path and all masonry walls. From the start, Gary was clear and communicative and provided a competitive quote very quickly (which was stuck to). The chaps that did the work were clean, polite and experienced. The job has been finished to a very high quality, with great attention to detail. I certainly recommend him. Gary's number is 07572588222

• 3 weeks later...

Adding another recommendation for Gary and his team. This is the second time we've used First Choice Decorating, and they did a good job at very short notice for us. They were here to redecorate a couple of rooms in the house, and then whilst the team were working on that our toilet cistern sprung a leak! Gary was able to fit in the necessary repairs for this around his existing jobs, which was very much appreciated to ensure we weren't left without a working toilet for too long!

We're happy with the work they did, and grateful for the quick turnaround. I'd definitely recommend contacting Gary for anything you need doing.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• We’ve already sold 75% of tickets for all of the book festival events taking place this November! Some of the headline events at the larger venues still have limited FREE tickets available but please do book ASAP to avoid disappointment! Full info here: tiny.cc/seltickets 📚🎟️🎟️
    • And that's good news for the existing cohort of state school children at those schools how exactly? A sudden influx of kids from the private sector will mean class sizes will grow and the most disadvantaged will lose out - remember a private school child moving to state is a double-whammy as they won't be paying the 20% tax and costing the state more for the state school place they will be occupying. Very, very unlikely - far more likely to make them even more elitist as it is the big schools like Eton (which massively skew the perception of private school in the minds of the masses) which will survive. It is the smaller schools that will struggle and many of those are not catering to the types who frequent Eton etc.
    • Hi!  I found a bank card on Ondine Road for somebody named Lynn. The bank is Asda money.  If this is you, please get in touch! Please include your surname in the response for security reasons 🙂 Kind Regards, E
    • Has anyone got several boxes you no longer  need. Would be gratefully appreciated.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In