Tesco - Woman who paid for my daughter's shopping

Yesterday, Sunday 16th January, my teenage daughter was with her young sister and her friend in Tesco Express in East Dulwich Road near Peckham Rye Common. For some reason her card did not work at the till and she became very embarrassed and distressed (by all accounts, a bit distraught) as she has anxiety issues. An incredibly kind woman (a customer) stepped in and paid for her shopping (and I'm not talking about just a pound or two). She did not leave a name or contact details - just paid. What an incredibly kind thing to do! We want to make contact with her, if possible, and I was wondering whether anyone on this forum is either that person, or knows who this was and if so whether they would be kind enough to message me?

This sort of kindness restores/reinforces your faith in humankind and we are all very touched by it. If this was you - thank you very much indeed and please do get in touch. If you read this and would rather not get in touch, then that's fine, but in that case you can know that your kindness was very much appreciated and made a very big difference!