Dominos pizza motor bikes drive me crazy

trinidad

Hello all,

I live on Copleston road. The first section of Copleston road leading out to Grove Vale (Opposite Goose Green Primary) is a one way road, where traffic can drive into Copleston.

I notice every day, the Motor bikes which deliver the pizza from Dominos, return back to the store by driving the wrong way down Copleston road. Why do they do this, and not follow the same road traffic regulations as everyone else. It drives me insane to see these drivers do this over and over again.

I’d first of all talk to (not email) the manager of the branch, explaining what you’ve witnessed and what you will do if the drivers carry on breaking the law. At least then they’ll know there’s a problem and need to fix it.

You could also send your comments to the regional head, explaining what you’ve said to the local manager.

I once had bits of hand towel (blue paper towels they use to dry their hands) in my pizza.

This was about 2yrs ago.

Emailed them & also spoke to the store manager (fyi, a female at the time), absolute useless customer service, offered me, I think it was free cookies with my next order!

Still waiting for a reply to my email……..

Useless staff altogether imo, managers no better than lower ranked staff!

Someone I know used to work in that store, they told me it’s one of their dirtiest stores!

I’d argue it’s well worth a multi-national firm with instant brand recognition to at least attempt to do as much as it can to stop its drivers (who choose to work for it) from breaking the law and getting into accidents that could harm both workers and members of the public.

Having a non-too-desirable job or being young or male doesn’t mean you’re exempt from traffic laws as you travel on hulking bits of metal at speeds up to 35mph.