[CAT HAS RETURNED!] My Boy [Cat, Black] Hasn’t Come Home

JovenM

Edit: Cat has arrived back safely after a few outings looking and calling we arrived home to him waiting outside. Does smell like someone else though!

Hello!

We let our boy out everyday for his general wandering but he hasn’t come back for food for the past two days, I’ve called the neighbourhood vets but they haven’t received him yet.

He is the friendliest big black cat with a white little tuft on the front of his chest. He isn’t afraid of people at all and will look for any chance to eat!

I was just hoping no one has taken him in thinking he was alone, he is very well groomed and with silky shine so I don’t think anyone should assume that. His eyes are yellow but in his left eye he has a brown streaky in the bottom corner. The vets and friends think he is a big boy, so he must be a bit larger than most but definitely not fat.

He mainly congregates near home, around Lordship Lane near the Lordship Pub (I know outdoors cats can cover a few KM a day) so please if you see or hear anything please call me on 07725212029.

Kind regards,

JovenM

E8CA2BA9-9B04-4ACE-BFA2-9456B8D93C6E.thumb.jpeg.11fdceeba8cecd63aa086c117152699c.jpeg

C1C033D4-CB48-4168-8779-9276ADE9D0A6.thumb.jpeg.1b807c9a14105bc04e163b29c75cebe2.jpeg

FD18C2CC-EECB-4353-B11F-986E46CBD569.thumb.jpeg.c73bb053d8d75853b825aa8ee20ba5e0.jpeg

Edited by JovenM

And he is chipped but unfortunately under the name Maika/Maikis as we haven't been able to contact the previous owners from when we received him in 2016. So not of any real help but just in case you do get him scanned and doesn't sound like a match! He is registered with me at The NeighborHood Vet on Lordship Lane and they'll recognize him on sight