Reduced - Stitch 14'' Kid's bike 3-5 year olds - brand new £40

montrose

Never used - unwanted present for grandchild!

STITCH 14 Inch Kids Bike for 3 - 5 Years Old Kids Bicycle with Front Basket & Training Wheels for 3-5 Years Child,Beige - On Amazon £120 - now only £40 . Collect SE19 Gipsy Hill or can deliver locally. See pics.

Lovely Christmas present!

Bike1.jpg.e57e7402964bf52520d5f559cc10a3bc.jpg

Bike2.jpg.716c6f3fa18ccb1152feabd9f5bf74db.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• I wanted to recommend our cleaner, Lheda.  She has been coming to our house in East Dulwich for the past 6 months. She is very friendly and always does a super job.  She speaks Portuguese (she's from Brazil) - when communicating we often use Google Translate on our phones.  If you'd like to ask about her availability, you can text her - her number is 07470650100.   
    • I agree about the separate section.  The old Beeb Messageboard  for The Archers had one called The Bull, for loungelike chat, and another, The Bull Upstairs, for games: https://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/mbarchers.  That model's endured  satisfactorily for years in one of the remaining Mustardlands:  http://www.paranormal.org.uk/mustardland/index.php.  
    • Dropped happily off Facebook in 2016 when I realised how mad it had made me. And how it had divided friends, families and colleagues. This was around the Brexit referendum. A stupid binary decision thrown at tens of millions of people, but by just a tiny few of our so called servants, and influenced by corruption, arrogance and with no back up plan, either way.  I had to get off Facebook when I realised it was tearing me and my family to pieces.  Facebook feeds were killing the loves between me and friends. That's the truth.  That Zuckerberg bucket has claimed that Facebook builds bridges connecting people and ideas. But don't forget he lives in a house surrounded by giant walls. There are no bridges there. Just division. In literal terms 'social media' is quite simply another lie. It's the most antisocial thing we've experienced since war and war crimes, racism, misogyny, rape and murder, homophobia, paedophilia, genocide, theft, brain washing, hateful propaganda, divisive religious systems, cruelty to animals....whatever. -Social media is a cancerous yet contagious celebration of narcissistic traits.- <> Youth will wake up though. We always do. I believe in the Renaissance and the Enlightenment. We believe in waking up.  Drop the phones, the TV, drop the gaming and the Telegram and the Tiktok. Won't cost you a penny.  We can escape this madness. By waking up - and actually talking to one another. And listening.  X
    • My daughter’s 11th birthday party was at Exciting Escapes in East Croydon - easy to get to on the train, very reasonably priced, really friendly staff and they have some rooms set up twice so you can have 2 groups of 6 playing the same escape room simultaneously (ours was a joint party so 6 would have been a bit small). 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In