JCrew camo rain boots UK6 - SOLD

Grenson black/charcoal wool high tops UK6 - SOLD

Vans Sk8-Hi white UK6

Rag&Bone suede boots UK6

Doc Martens black patent leather boots UK7 - SOLD

Doc Martens brown hiking boots UK7 - SOLD

Doc Martens black high top sneakers UK7 - SOLD

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• You could try the Citizens Advice people in Peckham? https://www.citizensadvicesouthwark.org.uk/
    • Really pleased to have found a plumber as prompt and efficient as Aria!    We had an emergency leak in a top floor flat on a Sunday morning, and after scrambling around for someone to come out and fix it same day (even Pimlico plumbers refused!) Aria arrived at 1pm and very quickly identified and fixed the issue. A gem of a tradesmen, don’t bother with anyone else!     
    • I don't necessarily agree with another different section. I mean, there are plenty of threads I don't choose to read simply as they're not a topic of interest to me so what's the difference here? Creating a "games" section doesn't mean conversation will improve in the Lounge more than anywhere else and segregating further would likely push users to those areas instead of experiencing the forum as a whole. 🤷‍♀️
    • Appears to be a nice money spinner for them going by reviews. You probably have little chance of getting the deposit back, despite how onerous the terms might be. Being charged for services that weren't rendered however is another story. You probably want to speak to a solicitor who does litigation and see what they would advise. 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In