University application support

BornAgainSELondoner

I was until very recently a UCAS coordinator in a secondary school and have close to ten years' experience assisting students with UCAS applications from the start to the end of the process.

I am now offering individual UCAS tuition and support for students in Year 12 and 13. My time is flexible and after an initial meeting, which can be in person or online, most of the support can be provided via email or telephone.

While schools and colleges will of course provide UCAS help to their students, I know from experience that they are often stretched for time, particularly if the sixth form is reasonably large, and therefore this help can sometimes not feel enough.

My approach is student-centred, and focused on what is best for the individual student, rather than what schools or other people might try to push them towards (which can sometimes be, despite the best of intentions, misguided), and I offer a number of services, including:

- Help deciding on the right course for you

- Advice working out which universities are most suitable for you

- Tips for the best things to do in preparation for your Personal Statement

- Guidance planning, drafting and editing your Personal Statement

If you are - or anyone you know may be - interested in any of the above for students in either Year 12 and 13, please send me a private message and I can give you more information, including prices.

Thank you.

Archived