Looking for a space to hire in ED for 30th bday

LBI

I’m looking for a space to hire for a 30th birthday party on 20.01.2023 or 21.01.2023. There would be around 30-40 people, mainly standing around drinking and eating, with some music and dancing later in the evening (nothing too raucous!). All food, drink and entertainment would be organised by myself.

If anyone has a lovely entertaining space at home or a commercial space that they would be willing to hire out, please get in touch! Very happy to discuss fees.

I’ve lived in East Dulwich for 5 years and am keen to celebrate my 30th birthday in or around the SE22 postcode.

Look forward to hearing from you! Lucy

Ivy House. Upstairs at the Clock House.

The Ivy House no longer hires spaces out for private events.

People used to turn up and never know if they would be able to get a table, and it put them off coming back.

The pub has a great range of events all through the week, one off and regular, and some nights are "pub only", but all open to all and clearly publicised.

I have to declare an interest as I am a community shareholder and also run events there 🙂

https://www.ivyhousenunhead.com/events

The Lordship and The Palmerston both have upstairs rooms for hire, as does The Castle.