On street parking in East Dulwich

Foals4154

Hi,

I'm seeking to rent property in East Dulwich.

Could anyone explain how on street parking works on Crawthew Grove, London SE22 9AD?

Is it subject to a resident's parking permit? Or is it free as long as there is a space on the street? Are there any time limits?

I looked up Southwark Council's website and it seems that this side of Lordship Lane (east side between the Lordship Lane and B219) is not a Controlled Parking Zone (CPZ). Further, when I applied for a parking permit online, it says this postcode is not eligible for a permit.

Thanks 🙏

• Administrator

Hi,

I'm seeking to rent property in East Dulwich.

Could anyone explain how on street parking works on Crawthew Grove, London SE22 9AD?

Is it subject to a resident's parking permit? Or is it free as long as there is a space on the street? Are there any time limits?

I looked up Southwark Council's website and it seems that this side of Lordship Lane (east side between the Lordship Lane and B219) is not a Controlled Parking Zone (CPZ). Further, when I applied for a parking permit online, it says this postcode is not eligible for a permit.

Thanks 🙏

Moved this topic to the General ED Issues section for more views.

You are correct, there is no CPZ that side of Lordship Lane. Parking is unrestricted so no need for a permit. I don't live on that road but I have good reason to believe on-road parking can sometimes be scarce in the roads just off of Lordship Lane. Other forum members may have more info.