1960s signed Mdina red vase

HeadNun

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• But there are more, bulky, profitable parcels to deliver, many tracked and requiring scanning etc. These take up the efforts of posties who would otherwise be walking much easier to deliver letter post. And the staffing and recruitment for the woefully misnamed Dulwich DO in Peckham is appalling and the management appears to be anecdotally inept and uncaring. 
    • If there are fewer letters then it ought to be easier and faster to deliver them…! 
    • Ohhh Nutty.    The culture in Japan is all built around respect and compliance.  They even have beautiful music playing in the toilet to cover anyone's private embarrassment.  I personally would love kids to be safe riding on the pavements.  But I can't see it working here.  Only last week I just dodged a speeding cyclist a teenager who was flying down the pavement.  The road was empty at the time. The cyclist had no regard for others. Imagine the damage a speeding cyclist would cause to a small child or  elderly person. I love cyclists but I am hoping that they are going to be forced to register and get insurance.   LOL Malumbu. I await your response.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In